Web call Server question. It can not run sample on other pc

FrankHung

Hello Max:
We now can run the streaming on web(google chrome), but use MS xamarin that include webview and build android app then always show circle. Please see attached file.
Do you know how to solve it?

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
Did you try to build our test WebView application from GitHub, or to install and run this application bundled with Android SDK? If it works, but Xamarin does not, it is possible that Xamarin WebView does not support WebRTC.
Try to use MSE or HLS for playback in WebView.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
how do I update WCS and WebSDK?
You can update WCS to latest version, including Web SDK, with the following commands:
Code:
service webcallserver stop
to stop WCS, then
Code:
service webcallserver update
to update WCS to the latest version.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Then autoplay is set to true, Chrome cannot create audiocontext. In the latest WebSDK version we switched off audiocontext creation by default. Please download it 0.5.28.2753.55, then unpack flashphoner-api-0.5.28 folder content to WCS_HOME/client2.

FrankHung

Hello sir: I have copy and overwirte the folder and files to client2 but still show circle when I set auto play is true.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We found that AudioContext is still created. We raised internal ticket (WCS-1698) and let you know when fix it.
As workaround, do the following:
1. Edit flashphoner.js
2. Go to row 7465
3. Replace
Code:
var audioContext = new (window.AudioContext || window.webkitAudioContext)();
to
Code:
var audioContext = null;//new (window.AudioContext || window.webkitAudioContext)();
4. Then, reload the player page by pressing Ctrl+F5 in Chrome
Note that when we tested this quick and dirty fix, your RTMP stream was not avalable to play, please check it.

Last edited:

FrankHung

Hello Sir:
I have modify it as below:
row 7465:
var audioContext = new (window.AudioContext || window.webkitAudioContext)(); to =>
var audioContext = null;//new (window.AudioContext || window.webkitAudioContext)();
and
row 11372:
microphoneGain = createGainNode(stream); to=> //microphoneGain = createGainNode(stream);

but still have problem.
My RTMP stream device unplug power before, Now it is OK.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Frank.
We fixed AudioContext problem in latest WebSDK build 0.5.28.2753.57. Please update SDK to this version, or update WCS to build 5.1.3720 that incliudes new WebSDK build.
Note that automatic playback can start with no sound, it described in details here.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Frank.
If I use autoplay =true and I want autoplay streaming with sound then how can I do?
You can add this code to web page that calls embed player
Code:
<iframe src="silence.mp3" allow="autoplay" id="audio" style="display:none"></iframe>
right after <body> tag and put the file from archive attached (silence.mp3 with 0.25 s of silence) to web page folder.
This is a hack, and it can stop working in future Chrome versions.

Attachments