Web Flashphoner to IP Phone Call with traditional IP-PBX - one way audio

madhav kulkarni

Hi Support Team,

Greetings. I am using Flashphoner trial version to test web based SIP Call from Web Flashphoner to IP Phone Call with traditional IP-PBX. I am getting one way audio with this call. I have captured pcaps for this. Incoming RTP traffic from IP-Phone reaches WCS5 server but it doesn't reach web flashphoner over web sockets.

#Call Scenario 1: Web flashphoner phone html <---> WCS5 Server <---> IP-PBX <---> IP-Phone
#Call Scenario 2: Web flashphoner phone html <---> WCS5 Server <---> IP-PBX <---> Cell phone

Please find google drive debug wireshark pcaps for this scenario with this post.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JOzz2Chzt1xi5kypJxZdf0ZSjbaKU5W2?usp=sharing

Can you tell me what could be the reason behind this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Madhav Kulkarni

madhav kulkarni

Hi Max,
You have mentioned [31000-32000] UDP ports should be open; but at WCS server right (WCS5 server is Ubutnu-17 PC), IP-PBX is using 5060 port for all signalling. We have checked the pcaps for Web Phone to Hardware IP-Phone rtp stream is reaching from IP-phone to WCS5 but from WCS5 it is not sent to WebPhone. WCS5 server is blocking the incoming rtp stream from IP-phone.

How to ensure WCS5 all ports from 31000-32000 are open? Do we need to do some setting in Ubuntu-17 PC which is running WCS5.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhav Kulkarni