android sdk Missing libraries

hello,
while building android sdk we are facing given below missing libraries errors. please could you help me

Could not determine the dependencies of task ':video-chat:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Could not resolve all task dependencies for configuration ':video-chat:debugCompileClasspath'.
> Could not resolve project :fp_wcs_api.
Required by:
project :video-chat
> No matching configuration of project :fp_wcs_api was found. The consumer was configured to find an API of a component, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug' but:
- None of the consumable configurations have attributes.

thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
On step 2 of the manual, replace x with actual build number
1655258233459.png

You should download wcs-android-sdk-1.1.0.57.aar now.

We have successfully built the apk using Andriod sdk but its having issues with registration.. once we enter SIP details it goes Established. Registering... and keep stuck there it does not register with SIp server. on another hand web sdk is working fine we can't register the SIP there is no issue...
please see attached screenshot.

Thanks

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We have successfully built the apk using Andriod sdk but its having issues with registration.. once we enter SIP details it goes Established. Registering...
Please check if the issue is reproducing with phone-min-debug.apk example from 1.1.0.57 build package.
If not, please change the PhoneMin source code minimally to reproduce the issue. then send the code using this form.
If yes, please provide SIP credentials (two SIP accounts) to test using this form.

M Rizwan

Hi

Hope you're doing fine.

In continuation to your last post, this is to inform that we have successfully build the sample apps (specifically the phone-min app) using the steps mentioned in your earlier post. But, when going to run it on the device with the provided details, it responds back with a FAILED exception.

Screenshot_20220705-152347.png

The suggestion in your last post is to try it out with the phone-min-debug.apk file that is bundled with the 1.1.0.57 sdk. We managed to run that apk on the device too but the result remains the same. We are still getting the FAILED exception from the server.

Please advice.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We are still getting the FAILED exception from the server.
Seems you cannot establish websocket connection to WCS server. Please check the following:
1. WCS URL should be correct and available from device (ping etc)
2. WCS should listen port 8443 (check this on server side using netstat)
3. WCS SSL certificate must be valid (not self-signed). If not, you have to register a domain, buy a valid SSL certificate for the server domain anme and import the certificate using WCS web admin interface. Another option is to use unsecure websocket connection ws://your_wcs_address:8080

M Rizwan

Hi

Hope you're doing fine and thank you very much for your prompt and detailed reply.

Yes, I managed to connect using the unsecure websocket connection to wcs server. So, the issue seems to be with the secure connection. Let me follow the instructions you mentioned to install the certificate on the wcs server and will get back to you for any further clarifications (if required).

Thanks

M Rizwan

Hi

Hope you're doing great.

The problem I'm having is that I would like to receive an incoming call when the phone-min app is no longer running. I can see from the docs mentioning that the callee is notified in terms of push notification by the server before actually making the call upfront (screenshot attached).

Would you be so kind to confirm what should we have to do in order to make it to work the intended way.

Thanks

Attachments

M Rizwan

Hi

Hope you're doing great and thank you for your prompt reply.

It seems like I failed to properly communicate my intent. So, the issue I'm having is that if the phone-min app is in the foreground, then a dialog appears soon I received an incoming call allowing me to either accept or reject the call and the whole process went well. On the other hand, if the phone-min app is not running at the moment, then we wouldn't get any notification of the incoming call.

My question is that how come we recognize in that case that someone is calling us and we react to act upon it?

Thanks