App not responding

wyvasi

Good day!
After some time the the docker container crashed/restarted and now I can't get it up running anymore ( 8444 interface is not accessible and publishing/playing not working). I hope I can get some help, it only happens to 1 out of 6 servers and 3 servers restarted in total at same time for some reason 2 days ago.
I see in logs sip requests that I don't know where they are coming from when I restart the docker container. How can I disable any incoming sip request as we are not using sip.
I keep seeing this error every time I start/restart docker container. ->
sed: cannot rename /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/sedvQ41fo: Device or resource busy

I sent the report.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
I see in logs sip requests that I don't know where they are coming from when I restart the docker container. How can I disable any incoming sip request as we are not using sip.
This is a SIP stack initialization performing on server startup. You can disable it with the option:
Code:
sip.pre_init=false
I sent the report.
The report contains no significant errors except SSL certificates issue:
1682956399808.png

Seems like SSL certificate storage wss.jks with a valid certificate is not provided in a folder mounted as /conf to a container.
I keep seeing this error every time I start/restart docker container. ->
sed: cannot rename /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/sedvQ41fo: Device or resource busy
We'll test the latest Docker image to reproduce this issue.