Can't play rtmp video while playing

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please provide SSH access to your WCS and RTMP stream URL to capture using this private form (please insert RTMP link to RTSP URL field). We will check.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We reproduced the issue with your RTMP stream and raised the ticket WCS-3032. Will let you know about results in this topic.
As workaround, please try to play RTSP stream instead if this is available for WCS server.

vnssoft

We reproduced the issue with your RTMP stream and raised the ticket WCS-3032. Will let you know about results in this topic.
As workaround, please try to play RTSP stream instead if this is available for WCS server.
The RTSP link is the local IP link. We have to switch to the RTMP IP server link for broadcasting. Please support RTMP link playback. Thanks.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
As another workaround, you can also restream local RTSP camera to WCS using ffmpeg, for example
Code:
ffmpeg.exe -rtsp_transport tcp -rtsp_flags prefer_tcp -i rtsp://local_rtsp_camera_url -preset ultrafast -acodec aac -ar 48000 -vcodec h264 -strict -2 -g 48 -f flv "rtmp://wcs:1935/live/rtsp_stream"
then play the stream via WebRTC by rtsp_stream name

vnssoft

As another workaround, you can also restream local RTSP camera to WCS using ffmpeg, for example
Code:
ffmpeg.exe -rtsp_transport tcp -rtsp_flags prefer_tcp -i rtsp://local_rtsp_camera_url -preset ultrafast -acodec aac -ar 48000 -vcodec h264 -strict -2 -g 48 -f flv "rtmp://wcs:1935/live/rtsp_stream"
then play the stream via WebRTC by rtsp_stream name
Currently I have directly taken the rtmp link returned by 3rd parties. But I got the playing error but I can't run it. Can you check the error why not?

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Can you check the error why not?
We working on it in ticket WCS-3032 as mentioned above. But we do not provide any ETA on forum tickets. So we suppose temporary solutions to use until the problem will be investigated and fixed. If temporary solutions are not acceptable, you'll have to wait for fix.
Please also keep the stream available for our engineers to test.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We noticed that the stream is not available. Could you, please, provide access for our engineers.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We tested your stream once again and can't reproduce the issue. Playing works now. Did you change something in the Nginx or RTSP stream?
Also please note that your RTMP steam is video-only and you need to disable RTP activity detection for audio media stream with the following settings:
Code:
rtp_activity_detecting =true,-1
rtp_activity_audio=false