configure rest hook in config file

sulphur

Hi,

I'm building my docker image on top of the official flashphoner one. Today to configure rest hooks I need to add a custom ssh commands that uses CLI. I was wondering whether it is possible to configure defaultApp via a config file or something like that?

Also, do you consider that the official docker is image is good to use in production?

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering whether it is possible to configure defaultApp via a config file or something like that?
Yes, REST hook applications may be configured in the database.yml file. Changes are applied after restarting the WCS.

Also, do you consider that the official docker is image is good to use in production?
We have an article about Docker usage, see if it might be helpful.

sulphur

Hi,

Thank you for the answers. I remember now reading this article ;) So I guess I have the second question. How about the license cost? If I run 2 containers on 1 machine will it cost me 2 licenses or 1?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
How about the license cost? If I run 2 containers on 1 machine will it cost me 2 licenses or 1?
You should activate one license key on two containers. In this case, two instances will be billed in the scope of one license. Please read here about billing.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
If I run 2 containers on 1 machine will it cost me 2 licenses or 1?
Just note. It will be 2 billing units (2 x 75 USD). Because 2 licenses are active simultaneously.