Flashphoner License not renewed

vamsi

Hi,

We have created the Monthly subscription basic support plan, it worked until a week before. But now it is throwing license expired error. I hope the license will be renewed every month and amount will be deducted automatically. Our order id is 123523112.

vamsi

Will there be the possibility fo auto-renewing the old license after a few. If so I may end up paying for two licenses. I want to make sure old license will not be auto-renewed\
Is there a possibility of using the same license key?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Will there be the possibility fo auto-renewing the old license after a few. If so I may end up paying for two licenses. I want to make sure old license will not be auto-renewed
Old license in Expired state will not be auto-renewed. We will do refund if it happens for any reason.
Is there a possibility of using the same license key?
No. New key will be generated and should be activated on the server.

vamsi

How about purchasing the instance in AWS marketplace? Will I face the same issue there? Also in AWS server, I don't need to buy the plan here right upload the license. Right?

Will I get the same streaming performance on the AWS server?

How does the autoscaling work in AWS?

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
How about purchasing the instance in AWS marketplace? Will I face the same issue there? Also in AWS server, I don't need to buy the plan here right upload the license. Right?
Yes, AWS marketplace instances are billed hourly by Amazon
Will I get the same streaming performance on the AWS server?
Yes. It depends on server capacity chosen.
How does the autoscaling work in AWS?
Now, autoscaling can be set up as described here, but it reqiures to buy a separate license and activate it before creating a basic AMI to use in launch configuration. We raised internal ticket 2797 to investigate it.
So you can use AWS marketplace instance, but without autoscaling setup yet.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We tested and added the step by step instruction to deploy load balancer with autoscaling based on AWS Marketplace AMI. Please read details here.