How complete facebook live setup in aws ec2 with web call server.

tyagi5011

i want to restream to facebook live, so for this what lines i need to add in flashphoner.properties and how can I add the lines in was ec2

dsyu

The file flashphoner.properties is located under
Bash:
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/
you can edit the file using nano or any other file editor, don't forget to use sudo.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
To set up WCS for stream republishing to Facebook, you should add the following line:
Code:
rtmp_transponder_stream_name_prefix=
to /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flashphoner.properties file and restart WCS.
Please see details here (step 3).
You can also add the following parameter
Code:
rtmp_transponder_full_url=true
In this case, you can publish a stream with any name to WCS (test for example), then use REST API query /push/startup as follows:
Code:
POST /rest-api/push/startup HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.1.101:8081
Content-Type: application/json

{
    "streamName": "test",
    "rtmpUrl":"rtmps://live-api-s.facebook.com:443/rtmp/facebook_stream _key"
}
where facebook_stream_key is the stream key generated by FB Live composer

tyagi5011

I added these lines but this is not working. and also I don't understand he to implement this rest code and which file webrtc-as-rtmp-republishing.html or in webrtc-as-rtmp-republishing.js. Please help I am very tired.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I added these lines but this is not working.
Please check if you've restarted WCS after adding these strings.
To test republishing to Facebook using WebRTC as RTMP example, do the following:
1. Create translation in FB Live producer
1609751531553.png

2. Open WebRTC as RTMP example page. Set Stream field to test and RTMP URL to Server URL and Stream Key fields combination from FB Live producer page
1609751717394.png

3. Press Start
4. Check stream preview in bottom right corner and stream health parameters on FB Live composer page
1609751855646.png

5. Press Stop on WebRTC as RTMP page

tyagi5011

thank you very much for replying ..
but it is also not working after these changes.
it shows publishing for 1 sec and then shows failed

tyagi5011

What i am doing ..

i am checking in demo login of my server WebRTC as RTMP re-publishing.

1. inserted these two lines and restarted webcall server using that command in aws.

i can send you my login details please check.

tyagi5011

Very thankyou for your kindness.
I have submitted the form. please let me know if you need anything else

tyagi5011

This is the complete flashphoner.properties file .

# Config flashphoner.properties # To get more settings: # ssh -p 2001 admin@localhost # default password: admin # show node-settings # show node-settings | grep port #server ip ip =3.90.65.69 ip_local =172.31.62.111webrtc ports range media_port_from =31001 media_port_to =32000 #codecs codecs =opus,alaw,ulaw,g729,speex16,g722,mpeg4-generic,telephone-event,h264,vp8,flv ,mpv codecs_exclude_sip =mpeg4-generic,flv,mpv codecs_exclude_streaming =flv,telephone-event codecs_exclude_sip_rtmp =opus,g729,g722,mpeg4-generic,vp8,mpv #websocket ports ws.port =8080 wss.port =8443 client_mode=false rtc_ice_add_local_component=true rtmp_transponder_stream_name_prefix= rtmp_transponder_full_url=true

tyagi5011

But it is not working for youtube ... showing publishing but nothing reflecting on youtube..

It says failed after some time

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Reproduced the issue (republish to YouTube fails) - internal ticket WCS-3031. Will notify when there is an update.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We investigated the issue.
Please add the following parameter to /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flashphoner.properties file
Code:
rtmp_flash_ver_subscriber=LNX 76.219.189.0
and restart WCS. Republishing to Yuotube will work.
The full republishing settings list:
Code:
rtmp_transponder_full_url=true
rtmp_transponder_stream_name_prefix=
rtmp_flash_ver_subscriber=LNX 76.219.189.0
This will work both for Facebook and Youtube

tyagi5011

thanks a lot sir, can you please tell me that how can i change default wcs address in wcs server input field. Actually i installed wcs on another server that is why i want that to be default. Please help me

tyagi5011

I mean there is an input field in WebRTC as RTMP re-publishing for example wss://example.com:8444. it shows the website address by default how can I change the default address to another address. Because I installed WCS on another server that is why I want that address to show by default rather than my website name.