mixer question

hyuk

Is there anything I should be aware of when using the Mixer API?
For reference, video transmission and reception are working without problems.
The mixer API doesn't work, so I simply requested mixer/startup, but I get a binding error.
Error attached.
Please confirm.

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Seems like server cannot bind UDP port when mixer media session is created:
1679555335621.png

Please check if ports 30000-33000/udp are not used by any other application on the server.

hyuk

The UDP band is not in use by another system.
If another program is using the udp of the corresponding band, I know that video transmission and reception are not possible. Video transmission and reception are well bound with similar ports..

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, the server rejects SSH connection with Permission denied, please try again. Seems like either login or password is incorrect.

Last edited:

hyuk

I couldn't confirm what I had previously communicated.
Were there any typos?
I have forwarded it again.

hyuk

I restarted flashphoner and only ran "mixer startup rest api", then I acquired and attached the log.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please set media port range to default
Code:
media_port_from=31001
media_port_to=32000
Disable RTP paced sender (we do not resommend to use it in production
Code:
rtp_paced_sender=false
Revert media_ports_auditor_interval to default (comment or remove from config)
Then restart WCS.
If this does not help, we need either working SSH access to reproduce the issue or a full report collected by the script: Getting logs with report.sh script. Do not remove anything from report archive!

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Mixer fails because of compact_media_port_usage=true. Please remove the option from flashphoner.properties and restart WCS.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We fixed the issue in build 5.2.1621. A mixer can be used with compact_media_port_usage=true now.