Unable to play the Webrtc stream

vamsi

Hi,

I am using an FFmpeg command to push the mp4 to the flashphoner. I am using below FFmpeg command

ffmpeg -use_wallclock_as_timestamps 1 -i rtsp://192.168.0.201:554/live0 -vsync 0 -an -c copy -f flv rtmp://18.221.201.210:1935/live/colibri
I can play the stream via VLC player using the rtmp endpoint, but when I try to play the stream using the Webrtc from Flashphoner demo player it is not working. I see this screen
Screenshot from 2020-08-25 22-50-08.png

For testing purpose, I have tried another mp4 file for which it is working. I am attaching the details of the log here(test1.txt).

FYI, the mp4 file is a record of a drone camera.

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!
Could you please tell me if your code contains the constraints for playing a stream without audio?
Code:
constraints: {audio: false, video: true}
Try to play the stream in the example Media Devices with the "Play Audio" checkbox deactivated

1598414754152.png

If in both cases the stream does not play, please collect and send us a report as described here including client debug logs.
Also, please send the .mp4 file of the recording from the camera or give access to the camera that you specify as the source of the video stream.
If this is not possible, then collect the traffic dump on server side with the command
Code:
tcpdump -s 0 port 1935 -w log1935.pcap
and send us file log1935.pcap with logs collected above. Please note that traffic dump and debug logs collection must be started before stream publishing and must be stopped after stream is stopped.
Private form for submitting report and traffic dump.
Private form for submitting RTSP camera access

vamsi

Hello Max,

The Media devices is not working for me. I am getting this error
Screenshot from 2020-08-26 22-48-30.png

I am unable to upload the logs, getting this error,

Screenshot from 2020-08-26 23-13-15.png

Last edited:

vamsi

Hi max,

I am unable upload the any logs in the link you shared. I am getting this error.

Screenshot from 2020-08-26 23-13-15.png

Also traffic dump and mp4 file is 60mB. If you can share your email address, I can share my drive link.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I am unable to upload the logs, getting this error
This is correct report upload link

Here

thread=aHR0cHM6Ly9mb3J1bS5mbGFzaHBob25lci5jb20vdGhyZWFkcy91bmFibGUtdG8tcGxheS10aGUtd2VicnRjLXN0cmVhbS4xMzEzMi8jcG9zdC0yNDQ2OA==

is Base64 encoded thread URL.

required=report

is report param

You can click "Report" button to open the report page

1598464252064.png

vamsi

Max,

I have uploaded the traffic dump, report logs and my mp4 file. Please let me know if any other information needed.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We checked all the items you provided.
Unfortunately, client debug logs were disabled with this option
Code:
enable_extended_logging = false
so we cannot see how the stream was parsed at server side, and cannot play it from dump file.
The recording file seems to be broken, ffprobe reports its duration as 00:08:14.77 but ffmpeg plays it for 20 seconds only and closes the connection
Code:
ffmpeg -i test1.mp4 -an -c copy -f flv -flvflags no_duration_filesize rtmp://test.flashphoner.com:1935/live/test
We recommend you the following:
1. Update to latest build 5.2.748
2. If RTMP streams published have no audio, create the file /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flash_handler_publish.sdp with the following content
Code:
v=0
o=- 1988962254 1988962254 IN IP4 0.0.0.0
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
t=0 0
a=sdplang:en
m=video 0 RTP/AVP 119
a=rtpmap:119 H264/90000
a=fmtp:119 profile-level-id=4de01f;packetization-mode=1
a=sendonly
then restart WCS
3. In Player example, set the constraints
Code:
function playStream(session) {
    var streamName = $('#streamName').val();
    var options = {
        name: streamName,
        display: remoteVideo,
        flashShowFullScreenButton: true,
        constraints: {audio: false, video: true}
    };
}
to play video only streams
4. Please make sure you're playing the stream via WebRTC
Code:
https://wcs:8444/client2/examples/demo/streaming/player/player.html?mediaProviders=WebRTC
If the steps above does not help, please collect the debug logs and traffic dump again and send us using this link. Don't forget to enable extended logging before logs and dump collection (WCS restart is required)
Code:
enable_extended_logging = true