Unable to record

Arif Butt

Hi there,

Our customer suddenly facing problems in mixer recording functionality, we have even upgraded the WCS to the new release v.2.0.225-5.2.1466-d00e431de887895576796b78d156de886608eab2 but still the recordings are not saved... we are using the video-chat API and auto mixer recording mode, controlling via API rest commands.

we have also tried with stream record demo app, but the recording is not working

please see the attached log files and config from WCS and kindly assist.

Thanks
AB

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Seems like you have not enough disk space to record:
Code:
18:50:06,094 WARN  ecordFileSystemUtils - Stun-Clbk-thread udp//172.16.66.6:31006 Not enough available disk space for recording, available in record directory /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/records - 346.2 MiB, in tmp directory /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/records - 346.2 MiB, while minimum is 1.0 GiB
18:50:06,095 ERROR         MediaSession - Stun-Clbk-thread udp//172.16.66.6:31006 Stop recording due to exception
com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NoSpaceLeftException: Not enough disk space
Please add disk space to the server. You can try also to keep recordings on a separate volume, in this case you should set the following parameter:
Code:
record_dir=/path/to/a/big/mounted/volume

Arif Butt

We have tried to add the space volume but still could bot record... any logging to check what can be the issue?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We checked the report. Seems you're writing streams to MP4 container. In this case, you should also set the folder for temporary recording files with enough disk space:
Code:
record_dir=/proddata/
record_tmp_dir=/proddata/
We also recommend to clean disk space on the main volume because 98% is used on it. The free space is extremely low for production use (log files may be stopped to write, so you can't analyze them if something happens):
1667439523418.png

Arif Butt

Ok we will try and see how it goes, also removed the data from main volume and reduces it from 98% to 45% now. .

BTW.. i am not receiving the forum notifications/responses on my email address, can you pls chk ..

Thnx
AB

Max

Administrator
Staff member
BTW.. i am not receiving the forum notifications/responses on my email address, can you pls chk ..
Pleas check a Spam or similar folder of your inbox. Spam filters may reject notification emails.