webrtc Stream going delay

remo

hello Max,

we setup webrtc stream on dedicated server. but when our client reach at 1000 so webrtc stream going to delay by 10 to 15 sec. so what is the configuration for realtime webrtc stream ?

please help me out of this

Thank you

remo

Thank you for your help Max,
i do this changes in my server. now our clients are going to 1.5k to 1.7k but in flashphoner my port stats of flashphoner is like now and stream was gone

ports_media_free=0
ports_media_busy=1732
ports_media_quarantine=7659
ports_wcs_agents_free=998
ports_wcs_agents_busy=0
ports_wcs_agents_quarantine=0

please help me outof this

Max

Administrator
Staff member
i do this changes in my server. now our clients are going to 1.5k to 1.7k
What server configuration do you use? What is the source stream parameters? Do you test according to the method described in the article?
Usually, we do not recommend more than 2000 subscribers per one server. Also, we recommend to use a hardware dedicated server for high load, not virtual. Note that in the article we test hardware server with the following parameters:
  • 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4214 CPU @ 2.20GHz ( 24 cores, 48 threads in total);
  • 192GB RAM;
  • 2x 10Gbps
and the testing server has a same configuration, not lower.

remo

our server configuration is

CPU = Dual E5-2680V4 (28×2.4GHZ)
RAM = 128GB DDR4
Drive = 1 x 1TB NVME
Port = 1×10 GBPS
Bandwidth = 2 Gbps Unlimited

remo

I need 10k clients configuration which 10k is watching concurrent users.

so what is the configuration for that ?

Thank you

remo

means in below configuration we can't use this server for 10k users ?

and please describe me which server for CDN and which server for EDGE servers ?

and how many users can watch stream in this configuration which i give you details ?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
means in below configuration we can't use this server for 10k users ?
Yes.
and how many users can watch stream in this configuration which i give you details ?
The configuration seems to be close to tested configs, so it can be used for 1000 viewers per one 720p stream
and please describe me which server for CDN and which server for EDGE servers ?
Please read the articles: 1, 2, 3, the case description.
The recommendations for a loaded origin or edge will be the same as for single server. You need 5 edge server of configuration you've tested.

remo

hello max,

we are using react exmaple but we need to set mute unmute button. so what is the code for mute unmute button for react example ?

please help me out of this

Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
we are using react exmaple but we need to set mute unmute button. so what is the code for mute unmute button for react example ?
Use Stream.muteAudio() or Stream.muteVideo() methods to mute publishing audio/video and a corresponding unmute method: example code.
Use Stream.muteRemoteAudio() method to mute playing audio and a corresponding unmute method: example code.

remo

I need 30k clients configuration which 30k is watching concurrent users.

so what is the configuration for that ?

Thank you

remo

hello Max, is there any function to reconnect stream when stream will stopped due to network error or any other reason. so how can i recall steram to play when stream is available ?
i want this in react player. we are using react typescript. so please help me out of this.

Thank you