AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-44-thread-2 Can not find local candidate

Hello!

Once we attempt to add a participant to mixer / mcu, we got:

20:43:54,083 WARN AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-44-thread-2 Can not find local candidate for /X.X.X.X

We are using Google Cloud.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Is mixer working when this warning is displayed?
Please collect a report as described here and send using this link, we will check.

No, not working.
We were forced to return to 654 build. Its a production server.

I will try to launch a clone machine on google to reproduce it outside our production side.

ett

I have similar problem. I'm using WCS 5.2.780 with CDN, publishing on origin listening on edge.

1. NO "WARN AbstractStunSocket" in origin/edge
2. Add a participant to origin's mixer
2. The logs for edge get "WARN AbstractStunSocket" per 1500ms, but listening works well
3. restart webcallserver.service on the edge.
4. There is no "WARN AbstractStunSocket", but listening NOT works

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We cannot reproduce the issue as you describe using the latest build from this page. Please update to at least 5.2.798 and check. If the issue still persists, and you're using cloud instances with private network addresses, try to add the following parameter to flashphoner.properties on both servers
Code:
rtc_ice_add_local_interface=true
If this does not help, please provide us SSH access to both origin and edge servers using this form, we will check.

ett

I did update WCS to 5.2.838 and retry testing.
But EDGE still logging the warnings.
Code:
13:15:55,147 WARN    AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-1-thread-1 Can not find local candidate for /34.210.49.124
13:15:56,647 WARN    AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-1-thread-1 Can not find local candidate for /34.210.49.124
13:15:58,147 WARN    AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-1-thread-1 Can not find local candidate for /34.210.49.124
13:15:59,647 WARN    AbstractStunSocket - FScheduling-pool-1-thread-1 Can not find local candidate for /34.210.49.124
EDGE's cdn_point_of_entry=34.210.49.124 # it is GLOBAL IP of ORIGIN.

I added rtc_ice_add_local_interface=true into flashphoner.properties on both servers then EDGE has not logging warnings.
Thank you.

In addition, this behavior was just a bug of our side.
3. restart webcallserver.service on the edge.
4. There is no "WARN AbstractStunSocket", but listening NOT works