Flashphoner Limitations

Adish

Hi I have purchased a flashphoner license and made an android app using it I would like to know what the limitations are. Namely
Will the server support multiple video calls at the same time?
What is the maximum number of users I can have in a lobby who are not using video call?

If all these depend on the type of server I am using, then can you recommend a good server configuration I should use. Currently I am using a Digital Ocean droplet as recommended in this post https://docs.flashphoner.com/display/WCS52EN/WCS+on+Digital+Ocean. However I would like to know if this configuration will suffice for large scale use cases?

Thanks in Advance

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Will the server support multiple video calls at the same time?
Yes
What is the maximum number of users I can have in a lobby who are not using video call?
If all these depend on the type of server I am using, then can you recommend a good server configuration I should use.
Yes, it depends on server capacity. DO droplet documentation uses the minimal server configuration conforming the requirements. Please look at the minimal (1 CPU, 2Gb RAM, 10 Gb SSD) physical and virtual server configuration test results. The Recommendations section shows estimated requirements to the server depending on subscribers quantity and use case.