https//:localhost:8444/ not opening

SAGARVG

Dear Experts,

after installing Webcallserver , restarted the server, i am not able to open https//:localhost:8444/,please note i activated trial license

1613483145226.png

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please check the following:
1. https://my.flashphoner.com/ must be accessible from the server
2. pool.ntp.org must be accessible from the server
3. The file /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/license.log contains the strings like
Code:
00:12:43,091 INFO          Subscription - Subscription Thread processSuccessPingResult result: PingResult{status='success'}
00:12:43,091 INFO          Subscription - Subscription Thread Subscription success, connection repaired or subscription has been renewed after a temporary cancellation
00:12:43,091 INFO          Subscription - Subscription Thread successLicense licenseStatus: success success >> success
00:27:43,558 INFO          Subscription - Subscription Thread ping ret: success
4. The file /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/database.yml exists and is not empty
If all the points are checked, and server does not work after restart, provide us SSH access to the server using this private form

SAGARVG

Good day,

I checked above points 1,2&4 seems to be ok license log file is empty and i sent you SSH details

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, the server is not available by credentials you've sent:
1613546853059.png

Please check if SSH port is correct and available from outside, and IP address is correct.

SAGARVG

Now i am able to login in web page

Can you check now please. SSH ..

Now issue is ,we are not able create SIP call getting failed and SIP call i am getting ring not able to answer

attached image for your reference

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We cannot reproduce the issue on your server because neither HTTPS port 8444 nor Websocket port 8443 are not available from outside, so we cannot test a call via your server.
Please exclude codecs unneeded from SIP calls. For example, if you use audio only calls between browsers, you can exclude all the video codecs and leave alaw (PCMA) audio codec only:
Code:
codecs_exclude_sip=mpeg4-generic,flv,mpv,opus,ulaw,h264,vp8,g722,g729
allow_outside_codecs=false
If this does not help, please provide access to make calls from your server via Phone Min example, and two SIP accounts to make a test calls using this private form.

SAGARVG

We cannot reproduce the issue on your server because neither HTTPS port 8444 nor Websocket port 8443 are not available from outside, so we cannot test a call via your server.
Please exclude codecs unneeded from SIP calls. For example, if you use audio only calls between browsers, you can exclude all the video codecs and leave alaw (PCMA) audio codec only:
Code:
codecs_exclude_sip=mpeg4-generic,flv,mpv,opus,ulaw,h264,vp8,g722,g729
allow_outside_codecs=false
If this does not help, please provide access to make calls from your server via Phone Min example, and two SIP accounts to make a test calls using this private form.
Please check server 8081 port

Please check the SIP Accounts which are connected to local Web call server...i changed codec exclude ,

but still call outgoing and incoming call not able to answer

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, neither HTTPS port 8444 nor Websocket port 8443 are not available from outside, so we cannot make a test call:
1613626646616.png

1613626796161.png

Please open the ports for us to make a test calls.
If you can not allow this, reproduce the problem, collect a report as described here including traffic dump and send using this private form

Max

Administrator
Staff member
please suggest 8444 not opening in local network as well, please use SSH provided
Seems like you opening http://192.168.*.*:8444/admin/.
Use https://192.168.*.*:8444/admin/ URL. HTTPS page cannot be opened via HTTP.

SAGARVG

through HTTPS i am able to access but not able to register, I opened 8444 port external network ,can you please check

1613891594060.png

Max

Administrator
Staff member
The websocket port 8443/tcp seems to be blocked on your server. Also, the media ports (30000-33000/udp, 30000-33000/tcp) should be opened for WebRTC to work. Please check iptables setup.
You can use a minimal ports list from AWS EC2 setup manual (p. 6) as reference
1613956292318.png

Also, iptables setup script example can be found here (p. 5)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please attach /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log
It should log Register request.

And gather tcpdump

Code:
tcpdump udp -i any -s 4096 -w log.pcap
What is used SIP PBX? Is that installed on the same host?

You can attach logs either right here or send using private form.

SAGARVG

Please attach /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log
It should log Register request.

And gather tcpdump

Code:
tcpdump udp -i any -s 4096 -w log.pcap
What is used SIP PBX? Is that installed on the same host?

You can attach logs either right here or send using private form.
IP PBX is zycoo U50 model, and is installed on the same host....

Please check , i sent you the logs in private form

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, your log does not contain SIP Register request.
Also, your server is not avalable neither via SSH nor via HTTPS and WSS ports:
1614134981255.png

To reproduce the issue and check, please provide a 24/7 working SSH, HTTPS and WSS access to your server
IP PBX is zycoo U50 model, and is installed on the same host....
This seems to be hardware IP PBX. Please clarify: did you installed WCS to this hardware?

SAGARVG

Unfortunately, your log does not contain SIP Register request.
Also, your server is not avalable neither via SSH nor via HTTPS and WSS ports:
View attachment 2330
To reproduce the issue and check, please provide a 24/7 working SSH, HTTPS and WSS access to your server

This seems to be hardware IP PBX. Please clarify: did you installed WCS to this hardware?
yes its hardware PBX ,no we didnt install wcs to this hardware, we installed wcs in Linux Server....and giving access to this in SSH ,HTTPS,WSS