screen capturing close after rdp sesison closed window server 12 r2

gurmeet

Hello their
i have a widnow server on my vps server and i am using wcs screen sharing. its all work well but i have a problem that when i close rdp session (window) from mylocal computer screen sharing functionality not working (stoped) . and when i open rdp sesion its again start working. so can u please suggest how its possible screen will remain working after rdp session (window) closed
i hope you understand my concern

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We checked your case:

1. PC2 - connect via RDP to PC1.
2. PC1 - open in browser WCS web page, turn on "Screen sharing" of the computer screen, start publish stream SCREEN1.
3. PC2 - open in browser WCS web page and run watch stream SCREEN1.
4. PC2 - close the RDP window.
5. PC2 - playing stream SCREEN1 from PC1 (FAILED Stopped by publisher stop) ends on the WCS web page.

After point 4 (PC2 - close the RDP window) on PC1 - user logout (for this reason stream is stopped) and WCS stop publish stream SCREEN1.
Also, maybe you are trying to publish stream with the same name twice (during an RDP session and when reconnecting)?
Did we understand your case correctly?

Last edited:

gurmeet

in my case pc1 can be any pc like your local pc and you open browser [ you make an html file and put wcs player iframe code] and this html page you open in your browser
with id (wss://t3n.crakex.in:8443/e900e9b2 == e900e9b2 (stream id ) that is give by screen share code on window wcs screen share page. on other side you open rdp session and open admin of wcs and start screen sharing and same time your html page showng screen sharing working well but when you close rdp session same time on your html page screen sharing will stop .
II) as per your concern i change all setting of particular rdp user seeting user session not expire while rdp is closed . there is option on group policy edit in window and i change the things and user not dissconcect after rdp close
III. in my point of view that user session remain active after rdp close but user screen off due to rdp close and i thnk when screen of then how is possible screen captruing
and i want the tool or other window setting so that after rdp close system (window server ) screen should not off OR wcs setting so that wcs can screen capture while rdp off

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
II) as per your concern i change all setting of particular rdp user seeting user session not expire while rdp is closed . there is option on group policy edit in window and i change the things and user not dissconcect after rdp close
Thanks for the info, we will check again.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We checked all possible ways to work with RDP.
Only works if:
1. PC2 - connect via RDP to PC1 (user1)
2. PC1 (RDP) - logout from - user1, log in - user2
3. PC1 - open in browser WCS web page, turn on "Screen sharing" of the computer screen, start publish stream SCREEN1
4. PC2 - open in browser WCS web page and run watch stream SCREEN1
5. PC2 - close the RDP window.
But this method is very uncomfortable and difficult to implement.
When you exit RDP, Windows disables all user programs, but leaves the service.
We recommend that you use different access to the remote computer (for example, TeamViewer, Chrome Remote Desktop and other similar programs).

gurmeet

Hello sir
i have a url https://liveteen.crakex.in/1day.html which is working fine when i run this on browser (desktop or android ) both
but when i use this url on anroid app webview. Video not showing.
its showing loader ........................................... infinite
can u please check this
and suggest what can i do for server side

Metrinity

I had very often such a problem. The most important thing is to update the software in time to get rid of this lag. Also, it depends on the RDP provider you are using. For example, I buy RDP only from trusted and well-known platforms. I use it since 2019 and never had any problem with it. I use RDP for storing information from my workplace. It's very safe to use an RDP for making your database. You can access it every time you want from all the computers you have near. Just find a good provider, a good platform that has support that will help you with all questions!

Last edited: