SSL issue

infinascape

Hello, my SSL certificates recently expired (autossl generated using hostgator cpanel), so I imported the new ones using the flashphoner web admin, following the same steps I did the first time I installed wcs. I didn't get any errors on the import, but now nothing is working. I am getting the following error when trying to access wcs:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException 'Received fatal alert: decrypt_error'

I tried to go back into the flashphoner web admin to import the certificates again, but now I can't even access that site either. My browser gives me an "unable to establish secure connection" error. It would appear my SSL is all out of whack now. How do I get in to update the SSL?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
You can roll SSL certificate storage back to default self-signed certificates. Connect to the server instance via SSH, go to WCS configuration folder
Code:
cd /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf
and copy default SSL storage file over the corrupted one
Code:
yes | cp wss.jks.backup wss.jks
Then restart WCS
Code:
systemctl restart webcallserver
Use sudo if you login as non-root user (ec2-user for example)
Then, you can try to import SSL certificates again via web admin interface.

Gabriel T

same problem here, and rolling back to old default ssl allows me to connect, but import button not working as certificate is detected as invalid...so im stuck. the new certificate is working ok for the https part, but not for flashphoner...