Embed video is asking for Java?

Vico

Hi there, thanks for the support, I embed a Rtsp on a Wix page directly from the Embed player page of the Gui. It works like a charm but only on computers with the Java installed. Anyone knows how to avoid this?

Thanks for the support in advance1

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please check if Embed Player example on our demo server asks for Java. If not, please check Wix page code. If yes, provide us browser console log or screenshot.

Vico

Wow!, thanks super Max, I was learning a lot with your posts men.
This is what report.sh gives me:
[ec2-user@ip-172-31-21-83 tools]$ sudo ./report.sh --sysinfo --conf --tar

Scheduled report:

* logs
* netstat
* lsof
* pmap
* jstack
* sysinfo
* conf
* tar

Progress:

[DONE] logs
[DONE] netstat
[DONE] lsof
Usage: pmap [-x | -d] [-q] [-A low,high] pid...
-x show details
-d show offset and device number
-q quiet; less header/footer info
-V show the version number
-A limit results to the given range
[FAILED] pmap
Error: 'jstack' not found. Skip thread dumping.
[FAILED] jstack
[DONE] sysinfo
[DONE] conf
[DONE] tar
Report complete in 1 seconds. Check /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/report/report-2020-06-02-11-23-28

And I have problems to download the report with scp -i. I´ll attach it when get it.
Super Thanks in advance!,
Vico

Vico

Can´t download the report Max. Maybe I´m doing something wrong.
I said:
iMac-Pro-de-Victor-5:pLAYER color_room$ scp -i "PlayerSEC_01.pem" ec2-user@XXXXXXXXXX.eu-west-3.compute.amazonaws.com:/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/report/"report-2020-06-02-11-23-28" ~/Users/color_room/Desktop/Docus_Harry

Instance said:
scp: /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/report/report-2020-06-02-11-23-28: not a regular file

Thanks for your help & patience

Max

Administrator
Staff member
This is what report.sh gives me:
The server report is not needed to check if Embed Player requires Java to be installed on client. Please provide us browser console log.
Maybe I´m doing something wrong.
You're trying to download folder. Please download archive report-2020-06-02-11-23-28.tar.gz or use -r parameter for scp, but this will be much slower.

Vico

I´ve got it, sorry for the late super Max!. Send by mail to support, I´cant attach a .gz here

Vico

Anyway sorry for the misunderstanding I don´t know if it´s about java, the thing is that I´m trying to see the embed in 5 mac computers, 2 of them have installed the java thing (like a charm), the other ones have the grey thing with the sad paper.
Best,
Vico

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We tested player URL from screenshot and from logs directly in Chrome browsers, and host seems unreachable.
Please check if Embed Player opens directly in browser (not in frame) from Mac. Also please check browser console and network connections (F12, then go to Console and Network tabs respectively)
Besides, please clarify why do you using MSE instead of WebRTC playback? Note that on iOS devices, WebRTC is only supported in Safari and MSE is not supported at all.

Vico

Hi Max, the thing is that with WebRTC the feed lags a lot, the video stops suddenly every minute or random.
I also test the WebRTC and I see the gray screen on some Macs.
I start a new Instance just to be super sure on a new
This is what I see on the Console:

11:45:03 INFO webrtc - Initialized
flashphoner.js:13896 11:45:03 INFO websocket - Initialized
flashphoner.js:13896 11:45:03 INFO core - Initialized
flashphoner.js:13896 11:45:22 INFO webrtc - Initialized
flashphoner.js:13896 11:45:22 INFO websocket - Initialized
flashphoner.js:13896 11:45:22 INFO core - Initialized
player.js:116 Create new session with url wss://ecXXXXXXXXXXXX.eu-west-3.compute.amazonaws.com:8443
2utils.js:216 Resize from 1920x1080 to 480x270
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for https://ec2-xxxxxxxxxxx.eu-west-3.compute.amazonaws.com:8888/admin/js/bootstrap.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

I attach a network screenshoot.
Thanks for this men!

Attachments

Vico

Super Max, we keep the test. I attached a photo of the thing with the frame, at this time the java is installed on both machines so maybe Java is not the point.
We play the WebRTC player (Not frame), the embed player opens in browser but suddenly hangs, also on Android opens but not on iOS (no Safari nor Chrome).

Thanks men!!!!!!!

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please show Chrome console while Embed Player page does not open in frame. It seems like CORS issue.
the embed player opens in browser but suddenly hangs
Please collect debug logs for this case. It seems like RTSP stream fails by RTP activity, but this needs to be confirmed.
also on Android opens but not on iOS (no Safari nor Chrome).
As we mentioned above, MSE is not supported in iOS on iPhone. Use WebRTC in Safari or HLS in alternative browsers.

Vico

Sorry for the late Max, I attached here the console screenshoot of the Mac Chrome Falling.
Attached also a new report, I´m trying to do the Debug thing but have problems to overwrite the "flashphoner.properties" file. It´s like I have not admin privileges.
Yes, we embed the WebRTC but hangs all the time, I attached another console screenshot of this.
Thanks anyway!

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Let's split the task.
1. About Ember Player in frame:
Please check if Embed Player opened directly from the same Mac by the same link plays the stream.
If yes, this is probably CORS issue. In this case please set CNAME record to WCS server in the same domain as the main page.
If no, this is probably network issue on this Mac. Please check if server ports 8888, 8443 is available from it.
2. About WebRTC playback debug logs:
Attached also a new report, I´m trying to do the Debug thing but have problems to overwrite the "flashphoner.properties" file. It´s like I have not admin privileges.
Please use sudo to edit flashphoner.properties file:
Code:
sudo nano /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flashphoner.properties
Report you provide here contains no playback attempts at all. Please enable client debug logs, restart WCS, reproduce WebRTC playback freeze and collect report and send to support@flashphoner.com
Please also provide us SSH access to the server and access to RTSP stream to check.

Vico

Good day men!
1.- Yes!, On the same mac with the grey screen the stream plays using the link itself. But we need to reload the page and do the "proced to unsecure... google thing" to see this. (I Don´t know how to add a Security certificate, can´t find a path to log me as admin) I attached some screens.
2.- I edited the flashphoner.properties but can´t restart WCS from the SSH.
I´m gonna mail you SSH access anyway. Thanks for your invaluable help Sir.

Vico

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We played RTSP stream from your camera on your WCS server in a more than hour, and can not reproduce a freeze
1591678633838.png

However, we found H264 bitstream parsing error in client logs, so we raised the internal ticket WCS-2739 to fix it.
So we recommend to check channel quality between player and server. Please set the following parameter
Code:
outbound_video_rate_stat_send_interval=1
restart WCS and use Media Devices example to play the stream
1.- Yes!, On the same mac with the grey screen the stream plays using the link itself. But we need to reload the page and do the "proced to unsecure... google thing" to see this. (I Don´t know how to add a Security certificate, can´t find a path to log me as admin) I attached some screens.
To log in as admin, please use name admin and your EC2 instance id as password.
2.- I edited the flashphoner.properties but can´t restart WCS from the SSH.
To restart or reconfigure WCS, to collect a report using report.sh script please use sudo:
Code:
sudo service webcallserver restart

Vico

MAX you´re the MAN!!!

Works like a charm. Now I´m trying to install the SSL by the Letsencrypt way, but find a problem.
We use a Wix page to embed the player, the WCS is running on a EC2 instance, and the Letsencrypt (webroot) is asking for a "Domain", I can´t use the DNS of the instance.
Someone knows the way?

Super Thanks again!!

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Generally we use floating (static) IP address from Amazon EC2 services.
Once you have a floating IP, you can go to your domain management panel and write A record.
Code:
A {my floating IP} {my domain name}

Max

Administrator
Staff member
About bitstream parsing error. It seems like RTSP camera bug, video data packets in the stream has wrong sequence numbers
1591756272261.png

Please check RTSP camera setup.