WCS EC2 Flashphoner crash

Damidu

Hi all,
I'm using flashphoner perfectly from some months now. It all works good, and I installed the SSL certificate successfully.

Unfortunately, I'm facing an issue some times. The istance in AWS looks fine and "running" but I can't connect to https://ec2-xx-xxx-xx-xxx.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com/

It seems that after some tries, It restart again. There is any timeout that shut off it if not used for some days?

Can you help?

regards,
Davide Collotta

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We checked you server. It seems working:
1631870374792.png

But there's not enough memory for server to work on the instance:
1631870463833.png

The minimum required is 2 Gb RAM (1 Gb for Java heap). Otherwise, server can stop due to out of memory. Please add more RAM to the instance.

Damidu

Hi Max, thanks for your help.
I increased the RAM to 2GiB. I can enter to the server using the "ip number:8888" but I can't if I use wcs.mydomain.com?
Any suggest? Maybe is the SSL certificate??

regards,
Davide

Damidu

Hi Max, thanks for your help.
I increased the RAM to 2GiB. I can enter to the server using the "ip number:8888" but I can't if I use wcs.mydomain.com?
Any suggest? Maybe is the SSL certificate??

regards,
Davide
Sorry I found the issue. Transforming my instance from .micro to .small, it changes the IP. Now all is working properly.

regards

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, but I'm facing this problem again. Seems that increasing the RAM doesn't solved the issue.
Please collect a report as described here and send using this form. Also please describe your case in details:
- how do you publish streams (WebRTC, RTMP, what codecs are used) and how much?
- how many subscribers connect per each stream?
- do you set a stream resolution explicitly to view streams?
- do you use RTMP republishing? if yes, do you set reoublishing resolution via REST API?