RTSP is not working with my server but running with demo flashphoner server

Gourav

My RTSP streaming getting failed with my WebCallServer 5.2.970. But when I checked it with the demo server, it's working fine. I have filed the remote support form also. Please help?

Server Details:
EC2 Instance - c5.large
OS - Ubuntu
WebCallServer - 5.2.970

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Seems you've done something wrong while unpacking installation archive. All the native libraries symlinks have zero size:
1623378233479.png

To fix the issue, do the following:
1. Stop WCS
Code:
sudo systemctl stop webcallserver
2. Download the latest WCS build
Code:
wget https://flashphoner.com/downloads/builds/WCS/5.2/FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.971.tar.gz[CODE]
3. Unpack downloaded archive
[CODE]tar -xzf FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.971.tar.gz
4. Change to 5.2.971 unpacked folder and run installation script
Code:
cd FlashphonerWebCallServer-5.2.971
sudo ./install.sh
This will update your installation to 5.2.971 (and will copy libraries symlinks). Your license and settings remains untouched in this case.
5. Start WCS
Code:
sudo systemctl start webcallserver
The server should work properly

Gourav

Hey Max,
Now I have tried to add ssl but unable to login with admin/admin credentials. Saying "Forbidden" whereas demo/demo is working but need admin login to update ssl.

Please guide here too. Thanks in advance :)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Now I have tried to add ssl but unable to login with admin/admin credentials. Saying "Forbidden" whereas demo/demo is working but need admin login to update ssl.
Please use EC2 instance Id as admin password.

Gourav

Hey Max,
Thanks for the help!
I want to know that I had stopped my instance on the weekend and started again today and then started my webcall server. So I can't reach to my web interface of login on the server at port# 8444

Max

Administrator
Staff member
If instance has been stopped, IP address will be changed on next launch.
Know you public IP address and correct config /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/flashphoner.properties
Then restart WCS server.

service webcallserver restart

Check private IP address too and correct if needed.